Friday, January 14, 2011

A Days of unboring holidays

So, The last 2 days have been great. I've been getting pretty bored and lonely throughout the holidays, but the last 2 days have really been good fun. Yesterday...I woke up at 6:30 sigh.....hate early mornings hahaha :) and we went CANOEING!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO. At first i wasn't looking forward to it: I was grumpy most of the time until we left, but it was great fun when we went. So after the 1 hr car trip (well it was meat to be 56mins :P) we hired 3 canoes and 3 kyacks. I was in a Canoe with a friend from sydney. I think we smashed into every tree that we possibly could (my bad) which, may I say, caused us to have more fun then anyone else there :P. So with a canoe full of sticks and spiders and scratched bodies, we eventually caught up with the rest of the canoers :) 


So we got to the pick up point, about 3 hrs before we were gonna get pick up...at first it was a little annoying, but after lunch, we went back out on the canoes across the river to a rope swing...WOOO. that was fun, we swung from that swing for about 2 hours, experimenting all the different ways we could do it, without killing ourselves (we got pretty close I reckon).


So then eventually we got home, exhausted. At about 8:00 I went for a walk up the street. well around the street. I took my sisters camera, and as I went I found some stuff to photograph, which was fun. It took me awhile to work out how to get the flash off, but once I did that I got a few good shots. As I walked, I slowly started to get freaked out. I was walking along a road, with the back of the swimming pool on one side, and trees on the other. It was pretty freaky. Eventually i got up to main street, but even that didnt ease my freaked out phase: There was no one there, except one man that I passed as I walked. So it was getting darker and I started going home (by another route). I enjoyed the walk, but the camera ran out of battery before I had collected all the shots I wanted :( ohh well, Ill go back out today and get more :)


So I had a great time yesterday :) It was great fun and I enjoyed not being bored. I love going for walks, because they let me think about God and feel part of the amazing world he created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment