Friday, February 18, 2011

Random, but true.

 I have the best friend anyone could ever ask for :D Go Brother, get through this. Love you Bro (friend love/bromance for those wondering :P) - looking forward to Monday, so I can talk to you more....hope that doesn't sound weird...hahaha.   I thank God for you heaps, and I pray for you every day. Brave face, Never give up.

 And thanks Mik; without you, I don't know what I would do. You're wise and you understand exactly what people are going through. Thanks for helping me during sport, I needed it and REALLY appreciated it. Love you as well. :) Thanks for being there for me and him. Keep it up.


:{D         (Me in year 7)


Hope that got a smile.


“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


P.S. So you definitely don't get the wrong idea: 
Bromance - Describes the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males. 
                 - The relationship between two straight guys. They enjoy each others company and even though they may constantly joke about being gay they are not.

2 comments: