Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Friend



 I want to be 100% honest here. But i'm not sure that I will be. I want to say exactly what I think: the good and the bad, but I don't think I can, because other people will read this, besides you my friend. But I feel the need to post this here, to take the time, to show you that I care.


 Jessica Anne Lawless-Rodger. Great name don't you think? Well this person, this living, beautiful example of a human being, who was created in God's image, is my friend. And, I think I can say this: If I have any choice in it: she always will be. AND I am glad of it.




 Well Jess. This is what I wanted to say. You are beautiful. You're beautiful inside and outside. You have an amazing sense of humor, and can make friends with anyone, even if you've only known them for 10 seconds. You know what's considered normal, and you don't really care if you stray a little from it. You care about others, and you understand the deepest of emotions. You are crazy. You're crazy in the good way: the way that makes people like you, because they cant possibly not like you. You can make anyone laugh. You have a great taste in music :) although the band names are a little weird.... :P


So, I've said all this: but it doesn't convey my feelings for you. I suppose the only word for it is love. I know I'm taking a huge risk in saying that word, but I don't mean love between husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean love that is pure and deep, that cares for you from deep within me: from a place that I didn't know existed until a few months ago. You're an amazing friends, and I suppose words CANT convey what I want to say. I care deeply about you in every aspect of your life: even though i probably don't know half of them.


Well I hope that this has encouraged you. Im sorry, as it is imperfect and perhaps not as helpful as it could have been. To those who aren't Jessica Anne Lawless Rodger, My friend,  I don't expect you to understand. I don't expect you to know how I feel. But I do expect you not to take this in the wrong way. I expect you to leave this alone, or if you want too, then ask about it. 


You, Jess, are my friend. Once my friend, always my friend. You're family too me: and that is a great thing: Sometimes you have friends who are closer then some of you're family. You're one of those people. You will never be alone. I will always seek to make time for you. Yes I will fail. I will fail miserably: I already have, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I don't care what you think: I'm here and so is God. Never will he leave you, never will he forsake you Heb 13:5b, Psalm 94:14. If you are a christian then this is true, and it always will be. If you are, then you're GOD'S DAUGHTER. He loves you, God is love, remember?


I beg you to remember that. I know that without God, I wouldn't not still be alive, and if I was: I'd be completely messed up. I think the same is true for you...and well - for everyone in the world. Without God, there would be no life, no love, nothing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment