Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Girl I Forgot.

Ok. This blog is dedicated to Tahlia, because I haven't mentioned her yet and she was feeling left out :P. 


I have known her for about 5 year now, and they have been fun years. Tahlia. I like your sense of humor. You always laugh at anything I say (thats intended to be funny) and you also have a balance of knowing when I'm serious and when not to laugh. Your a great friend, and I wish I knew you better. Sadly, we haven't been in the same classes in ages, and in the ones that we do share, we hardly talk. This annoys me, but thats OK. :)


Ok, so - short blog.


I also want to make a public I'm sorry, to Meghan. She has been a great friend to me, and never given up on me, and yet I went off at her today. I'm sorry.

4 comments:

  1. I still forgive you nat :)
    But really when did you go off at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were on the bus. i didn't really go off at you, but I tried to make you feel bad. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh yeah that! Well you succeeded :P

    ReplyDelete